Friday, June 4, 2010

Road Trip!


Next weekend I taking my show on the road to the Green Mountain Rug School in Vermont. There is still room in the many courses offered there. I am teaching wet felting a Blossom Bag and needle felting a Red Hot Momma! I hope to see you there!
This is my first road trip in a while, so I am having fun packing and consulting my many lists. It's always a challenge to make sure I have all I need for a class, plus what might be requested by students. The trick is to leave the kitchen sink behind!
I will have my sat nav on and have loaded up new tunes on my ipod to keep me company on the road. It will be a great trip!
It's Freebie Friday over at the Magic Bean. Check out what Colleen Babcock has to offer today! http://themagicbean.typepad.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.