Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bags and bodies blossom in Vermont!

Bags Blossom in Vermont! Look at these fabulous bags.


































I am back from my trip to Vermont. The college campus was at the top of a beautiful Vermont valley. The view was splendid, in between the rainy bits!
I had a fabulous time with the ladies at the school. My class in particular were a lot of fun.
I learned a new vocabulary that weekend, with my first major exposure to rug hooking. The designs and quality of the work blew me away. The design lecture by Peg Irish showed amazing rugs.
But on to the class...











Here are some pictures of the girls at work. Having them for the whole weekend was great, because we could move back and forth between our wet felted bags and needle felted Hot Mommas.












While the bags were drying, we began our dolls. The bags were embellished on Sunday morning, ready for the noon show and tell, then in the afternoon, we finished the Mommas. What goddesses they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.