Saturday, September 24, 2011

Studio Tour Time!



A pretty busy picture, but when I am getting ready for the Tour, I have no time to set up backgrounds. I'm still working on my regular work too, remember?


Anyway, The Marquis is a polymer clay work, with fabric clothing. I made him a black cane to go in that right hand. I just happened to have a chair that fit, which my DH found for me. Saves me making a chair. Furniture takes so long to create.


If you are in Ottawa, come see the tour this weekend and next September 17, 18, 24 and 25th.

3 comments:

  1. He is wonderful and so is your dragon. Good luck with the tour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary Ann!It's been a quiet day, but I've made a couple of sales, so I'm pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he looks fabulous. Love his face. Also the dragon is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments.