Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ready for the show!


The Ottawa Valley Weavers and Spinners Guild Show starts November 5, 2010. I am busy creating little Christmas ornaments to sell. They are popular at this show. I've made some in hot colours, as well as traditional Xmas colours. I will have many of my figures as well as purses and supplies. the next week will see me dividing up wool into smaller amounts in all the colours I stock. What a mess of fluff I'm in when I'm doing that! Still, the fibre is soft and cosy to play with. It's a good chance to inspect my stash and evaluate what will need reordering after the show.

I have two closets full of wool in the basement of my studio. A rainbow of colour awaits every time I open the doors!

I have acquired some grids which I plan to use in my booth. A new look for this year. I plan to peg up my kits and samples on the grids, to make them easier for folks to see.

The show and sale is held at the Glebe Community Center in Ottawa and is always well attended, drawing many fibre type folks together.

Hours are: Friday Nov 5: 4 - 8 pm
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday 10 am - 4 pm

Everyone is invited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.