Monday, September 6, 2010

West End Studio Tour


To celebrate our 15th year of the studio tour, we are having a treasure hunt! Yes, we are giving away art. Many of our artists have produced some wonderful prizes for the treasure hunt. Starting today, September 6th, a clue a day will be posted on the web site http://www.westendstudiotour.ca/



Solve the clue and enter your name to win. All the details are there. This is so exciting! The artists of the tour have been working hard to make this a success. Please join us for the fun and come to our opening party at Wall Space Gallery.


I have also been working hard to finish some pieces for the tour. I had a great show at the Stone School Gallery last month. It got me producing. I am so inspired right now, several things are evolving from the studio. I spent all weekend working on a felted sculpture while we were on a road trip. I came home and started on two Paverpol pieces. The juices are pumping!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great tour - sure wish I could join in the fun but it's a long drive. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments.