Friday, October 4, 2013

Perfect Pets

I am teaching again! After my hiatus, it feels good to be back teaching again. I am teaching online at Doll Street Dreamers.  If you've never taken an online class, the classroom is a group which you are invited to moon, you get to download the instructions and ask me questions in a private forum. Bets of all, we can share pictures as we progress. Just like a real class, you can see what everyone else is doing.


The class is called Perfect Pets and teaches you how to make a needle felted cat or dog. Perfect for accompanying your dolls! The class shows you how to scale the animal  l so it fits your doll, how to make a simple armature and of course, how to needle felt. 

It will be a lot of fun and add to you doll making skill set. Won't you join me? Here's the link to the class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.