Friday, August 3, 2012

Needle felt a dog or cat

Click Here

My latest class is up and available for registration on A For Artistic. I've been working each week to get all the photos edited and inserted into the class notes.

I love making these cute mini cats and dogs. you might need one to accompany your favourite doll. You might want to make a portrait for your favourite dog or cat. In this class, I'll be showing you how to make a pet to scale, so your pet matches your doll's size. I'll be taking you through the needle felting process, plus how to detail the faces of dogs and cats.

It's going to be a lot of fun! Click the picture here on on the left to register!! I will also offer a kit for sale, which can be custom colored for your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.