Friday, May 18, 2012

Bears, oh my! On sale two more days!

This past week, I've been busy with needle felting stuff. It's always so relaxing to get back to poking away with my needle. There's a challenge in Cloth, paper, Scissors, which I must enter. One of my flat pieces needs finishing for the occasion.

New Tutorial

But I digress, I was going to talk about my Bears. I made some new ones and wrote a tutorial while I was at it. Once you understand the techniques, you can make these in a few hours. The tutorial has step by step photos, loads of them!! You'll be needle felting tiny Teds in no time!! Click the yellow Ted to see the tutorial.

Kits on Sale

To help you along, I've had the kits on sale this month. All kinds of kits, not just bears. Two more days, if you want a kit with 20% off!! Click the picture to see the kits.


This guy is so funny. I love the patches on his eyes and his paddy paws. All added with wool fiber and needle felted on. You can customize these in so many ways! I taught this as a class and one of the ladies made one in the colors of her favorite hockey team, complete with logo on his chest! Just think who you could make such a bear for!

Newsletter



Don't forget, if you sign up for my monthly newsletter, you get this free pattern tutorial! Why don't you join me? Just click the image to go to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.