Friday, May 20, 2011

Free gifts

After much work with my fabulous web designer, Louise Ingram, I am pleased to announce the brand new look for my web site http://www.edwinadolls.com/
Felting fiber

Louise, who also creates fabulous glass beads, gave it a new look, new colours and a new shopping cart which makes it all so easy for you to order from. There are new sections for kits and needle felting supplies and of course, my cloth doll patterns.


Annabella cloth doll pattern

 You can tell I am excited, can't you? So what's the free gift, you are probably  wondering? Until June 15, I will include a free gift with every order! For those of you who belong to my e-newsletter list, an extra free gift will come your way. All you have to do is shoot me an email saying "I'm on your list Send me a present!" and I will do it.

So please come by for a visit and tell me what you think, won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.