Friday, January 28, 2011

Me and Facebook are now friends

So I decided to join the 21st Century. I joined Facebook. I've been thinking about it for ages and finally got around to doing it. My son has coached me through the basics, especially when I saw the ENORMOUS amount of email landing in my mailbox from Facebook. Settings have been adjusted.

I'm looking forward to connecting with people in a whole new way. I'm still trying to work out how to post video, but all in good time, my friends, all in good time. What's that about old dogs and new tricks?

Now to figure out the links for it...

Pattern update

Tilly now has clothes to wear and the pattern has been drafted. Now for some instructions. Friday is always devoted to dolls, so off I go!

Not Carved In Stone

Today is also the day to list some things in my Etsy store. I am getting better at doing that, too. Check it out later today.

Leslie Baily coming to town

All Dolled Up, our Ottawa doll club, had Leslie Bailey, polymer artist, coming to town. She'll be here March 26 and 27 to teach us how to make her Woodland Elf. All are welcome to register. Send me an email to get details, or check the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.