Friday, December 10, 2010

Stuff I have created

Today I am creating a few ornaments using my free Bonbons pattern. I thought I'd write it up as a tutorial to share with you. You can download the free pattern on my web site.



There is so much going on lately that I want to get out there and share. I have two online classes coming up. the first is on Cloth Doll Connection. Join me as we create Dylan the Celtic Elf. This class will show you how to needle sculpt and paint a character face, as well as make simple joints to pose the doll.



The other class I am very proud of I created using new online software. . You can sign up for it on my web site. It's all about Costuming an 1812 doll. In this class, I lead you step by step through the process of making a pattern and clothing a doll, including shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.