Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Show time!

Busy, busy with my felting needle! This week I created some needle felted penguins, a polar bear and a sheep. I am very pleased with the penguins, which I haven't tried before. How many to make, that is the question? I saw the idea on Martha Stewart's site. Of course, many people make penguins, but I felt it right to give credit for the idea.

My sister loves penguins and has quite the collection. They seem to be associated with Christmas now. I am not sure why as they have no relation to the North Pole, Santa or Christmas, but there you are. They are creatures of the snow, is the only connection I can make.

I am almost ready for the next show at St Stephen's Church in Ottawa, on Watson street. It takes place on November 27, from 10 to 3 pm. It's my first time at the show and I hear it's a good one. If they don't sell at the show, look for them in my Etsy store. It's called "NotCarvedInStone" if you are looking for me.
I am also selling my needle felting and dolls at the Fisher Park craft show on December 4. It's held at the school on Holland Avenue, Ottawa. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments.